skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sahir Khan. Powered by
Blogger
.
Labels
AdultSMS
Anniversary
AprilFoolquotes
ASCIISMS
Barish-SMS
Birthdayquotes
Breaksup
ChristmasSMS
Cricket-SMS
Cutequotes
Distancequotes
DiwaliSMS
Dua-SMS
Easter-SMS
Eid-al-Adha-SmS
ExamSMS
Faraz-SMS
Father's DaySMS
Flirtyquotes
FriendshipSMS
Funny-SMS
Gazal
Good-Morning-SMS
Good-Night-SMS
Hajj-SmS
IndependenceDaySMS
Islamicquotes
Kiss
Lovequotes
Missingquotes
Mother’s dayquotes
New-Year-SMS
Rakhiquote
Ramadanquotes
Valentinequotes
WifeQuotes
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
February (373)
March (152)
April (43)
May (153)
June (35)
July (51)
August (186)
October (236)
November (285)
April (32)
May (16)
September (29)
October (20)
November (20)
April (40)
Contributors
John Edward
Unknown
Site Search:
Thursday, 1 November 2012
Mazahiya: Boy I love you Girl
Boy: I LOVE you
Girl: Tameez se bat ki jiye
Boy: Bismilla hirRahma NirRahim Noor-e-Jannat dil-ki-Dharkan Jan-e-Aziz kya aap hamari AMMI jaan KI Bahu banen gi.?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact US
Contact forms
powered by 123ContactForm.com |
Report abuse
Popular Posts
Lets welcome the year
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new, Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blessful New year. Merry X-mas
Never sacrifice happines
Never sacrifice happines 4 achievement. We r al here 4 special reason. Stop being a prisoner of ur past. Become the architect of th...
The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was once asked
The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was once asked: “Which deed is the most superior?” He replied: “Belief in God and His Messenger.” ...
Wishing u merry x-mas
For thy lord your God had made it possible for u to see the month of December! So shall all impossibility in your will be possible! Wishing ...
Love has no age....
Someone Asked Shakespeare: "U Married A Girl Elder Than U, Why?" He Showed Him A Calendar N Said "A Week Has 7 Days; Can U S...
Lovely Good Morning Sms
“Life is like a sketch, we have to follow the outline, limit and sequenc. But the selectionn of colours of LOVE , shades of thughts ...
I ask him why are you crying today.
I ask him why are you crying today. He told me i have lost my beautiful start. It was a day when you were born. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Never say I failed 10 times
“Never say I failed 10 times, say that I Discovered 10 ways that can Cause Failure” (Thomas Edison) Moral: Banda Beghairt ban jay...
This is the spirit of Deepavali
Paying respects to the God, And decorating for them the thali, This is what the occasion is all about, This is the spirit of Deepavali........
I pray to God for ur prosperous life
I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and I pray to God for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may ur all dreams come tru...
Most Famous Quote
0 comments:
Post a Comment